The Governing Adaptive and Unplanned Systems of Systems (GAUSS) project is funded by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (Ministero Istruzione, Universita' e Ricerca - MIUR) as a PRIN for the year 2015 n° 1827.
The GAUSS project will deliver the methodological enablers required to identify, integrate, and manage “emergent” Systems of Systems (eSoS). These require dynamic and opportunistic engineering due to their intrinsically variable nature tied to their scale and heterogeneity. GAUSS will release a set of integrated technologies to address these engineering problems of eSoS at runtime, when specific execution contexts may invalidate design-time solutions. GAUSS will govern eSoS by enriching initial lightweight designs with concrete and contextualised aspects obtained from the runtime context.
Date: Sunday, 5 February, 2017 to Tuesday, 4 February, 2020
Duration: 3 years
- Università degli Studi di MILANO-BICOCCA (UniMiB, Project Coordinator)
- Fondazione BRUNO KESSLER (FBK)
- Università degli Studi di NAPOLI "Federico II" (UniNa)
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR)
- Libera Università di BOLZANO (UniBz)
- Università degli Studi di BOLOGNA (UniBo)
- Università degli Studi de L'AQUILA (UniAq)
- Università degli Studi del SANNIO di BENEVENTO (UniSa)
- Politecnico di MILANO (PoliMi)